Quality labels and service
Tourisme et Handicap label
The Cité des Sciences has received the Tourisme et Handicap label covering physical, mental, hearing and visual disabilities. The label is awarded to tourism professionals who ensure accessibilty and provide dedicated facilities for disabled persons at holiday and leisure venues.
The Cité des Sciences obtains the Marianne label in 2008
- In 2007, the Cité des Sciences was one of 62 sites chosen to participate in a pilot scheme for the Marianne label covering the quality of public services. The sites selected included three cultural institutions: the Château de Fontainebleau, the Pompidou Centre public library (BPI) and the Cité des Sciences.
- In December 2007, an audit was performed at the Cité des Sciences by management certification body AFAQ-AFNOR, for the French State Modernization Agency DGME. The Cité was awarded the Marianne label on 23 January 2008. It is one of the first cultural institutions to obtain this label, which is valid for three years.
Our service commitments
Easy access to our services
1. We inform you about access to our services.
2. We make sure you find the right service.
3. We take care of persons with reduced mobility.
4. We take care of persons with other disabilities.
Attentive and courteous staff
5. We welcome groups and partners courteously and provide a personalized service.
6. We help you to complete your files.
7. We ensure our reception and waiting areas are comfortable.
Clear and prompt replies to your queries
8. We make sure the letters and emails we send are clearly written.
9. We reply to all letters within one month.
10. We reply to all emails within one week.
11. We answer every phone call by the fifth ring.
A response to all complaints
12. We reply within one month to all complaints concerning fulfilment of our commitments.
Listening and learning
13. We measure visitor satisfaction each year and publish the results.
Last update: December 2009