- The Cité des enfants : awakening curiosity
The Cité des Enfants: an innovative concept
Attractive, specially designed for the youngest children and accessible from the age of two, the Cité des enfants is an educational leisure concept and offer initiated by the Cité des sciences et de l' industrie in 1992.
This concept, which is popular with children and their parents alike, reflects Universcience's specific expertise in the field of fun and educational museography. Through play, discovery and exploration, the Cité des enfants contributes to the development and awakening of the youngest children.
Universcience shares its expertise in child-friendly science museography with cultural project leaders around the world, from turnkey solutions to the transfer of know-how for the creation or development of educational leisure spaces for children.
- CREATE OR RENOVATE edutainment facilities: defining and dimensioning (design and feasibility studies, program development)
- ASSIST in the development of offerings (workshops, temporary events, cultural programming, etc.) and in their implementation
- DESIGN and produce exhibitions to spark interest in science and technology
- TRAIN staff (technical teams, educators, etc.) and provide guidance for the early stages of operations.
780,000 visitors per year
60% return visitors