Circle of Patrons
Would you like to enhance the accessibility for the disabled from the Palais de la découverte and / or the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
You are aware of the need to promote equal opportunities for girls and boys to access science and technology
You want to enable young people to benefit from tutoring
Then join the Circle of Patrons
Making a donation of 1000 euros or more
Thanks to you, Universcience develop social action and solidarity in favor of access to the largest number of scientific and technical culture.
By joining the Circle of Patrons, you are helping to enrich the offer of our museums for the most disadvantaged.
In addition there are special benefits for you:
- An annual access card which is valid for two persons
- An invitation to all exhibition openings
- An invitation to the annual meeting of the circle with the President of Universcience
- A backstage tour of the Cité des sciences et de l’industrie
- An architectural tour of the Palais de la découverte
- Electronic newsletter of the Circle
- Your name included on the website and in the activity report.
A fiscal receipt will be sent to you
Whatever the amount, the donation will entitle anyone subject to taxation in France to:
- an income tax reduction of 66 % of the amount, up to the limit of 20 % of your taxable income, according to the law on sponsorship of 1 August 2003
- or a reduction in wealth tax of 75 % of the amount, up to a limit of €50,000 euros a year, according to the TEPA law of 29 December 2010.
A donation of €1,000 is equal to €340 after income tax reduction or €250 after wealth tax reduction.
Membership bulletin: Circle of patrons (PDF)
+ 33(0)1 40 74 60 29